5-Year-Old Boy Summoned For Jury Duty

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M B

Reaction score
I'm 27 and never been summoned for jury duty. But I guess if I was 5 or 105 I could be.:p

Well you know that us adults have busy lives and no time to sit in a jury earning $15 a day, and our perspective of right and wrong has been skewed a bit by the television news. A five year old will just come and tell you if someone is a liar, ugly or a crook. Also, $15 a day is like a Million dollars in a Kindergartener's eyes. He'd be thrilled to have that much money! Sounds like a good idea to me, as long as the school will give him an excused absence. :lol:

I had to serve on TWO cases last year. What a crock. I will get out of it the next time I get picked. Hope that is a long way away. I agree that it should be 5 year olds that should be on it. Most of the people that are there act like them and they would fit right in.:lol:

I am 24 and I am serving for the second time in 2 years next month. First time I had it, I was picked every time for a case. In SC, they pay $5 a day.

He can take my place right now. I am currently serving on a jury trial. Maybe after the case is over, I can vent a little about the experience. :huh: