50 caliber

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
j.vocaty, You have a right to say the statements in your post. I disagree with your implication though. What you are suggesting is very politically incorrect. I also very much dislike political correctness. Its a way of reducing free speech. It distorts the statement to make it acceptable to those that do not want to face reality. When a soldier dies, which is tragic, very tragic, he is place in a body transport device which sofytens the reality. It is a body bag. It is tragic so lets not sugar coat everything so as not to offend or upset anyone.

OK I'll now take my meds and shut up.

Anyone live by j.vocaty? I want pictures/video if it gets interesting at his house. I'd don't typically watch cops.

price is going down i can now buy a fifty for $2.90 and armor piercing for 3.50 guess some are waiting for obama to be president but at a mile away who would know! sorry frank! he wont be pres for long at these prices! www.cheaperthandirt.com

j.vocaty, deniability is extremely difficult when you place your thoughts in writing. Think them all you want, but stay away from the keyboard...

Jason,

You really should edit/delete your last comment in your post.....in todays times, these sort of comments/jokes are no longer taken lightly. It's really not worth taking those kind of risks.

You made a threat against a pres. canadate, or the possibility of being able to take one out

You best not be saying stuff like that on the net.

Click the "Edit" button next to your post, then you can highlight the section in question and hit your delete key. Then click the "Submit changes at the bottom of your post.

Then you might ask Les to delete your quote as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Go back to your post. Click on the edit button and type something else, or just delete the text. I would do it, if it was me.

Just keeping it real.

ok then i will wait for them i hope they dont waste to many tax dollars on me it has been the talk of the town since sept! i guess all us hillbilly wisconsinites should pay more attention to the badger game and not who will lead our country going back to looking for a yurt!

jd.boxes middle of wi about a 1000 people in a fifty mile range sorry but only one cop on duty here and i dont think they have video in the squad yet but we are working on it! looking for a grant from the state also looking for a laptop in the squad so we know who we are pulling over like i said i am/we are dumb or slow you call it as i cant give my opinion here anymore!

Just watch what you say via the net.

8 years ago my partner and I were coming back from a watch and vintage jewelry show in Tacoma wash,

we stopped in or about ashland or. for the night, put all our wares in the hotel room, went out to dinner.

came back 3 hrs later to a busted down door with everthing gone.

$350K worth of goods.

became an FBI investigation, no insurance claims as none of it was insured, no fraud involved on our part.

I sent out a ton of emails asking for leads on our stuff, one of which I said had I caught those pricks in the act and had my : weapon shall be unamed, they would have been dawg meat.

6 mos down the road two FBI agents show up at my house.

They had every email I had sent in the preeceding 6 mos.

They asked about the possible weapon and possible gunfire.

I said all was fabricated,other than the theft, never happened.

My point is, be carefull on the net.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jason,

When I used to travel for business, I've seen ppl get arrested for just saying the word bomb within the terminal. Just after 911 when they used to inspect cars coming into the airport, a 19 year old girl was asked to open her trunk, she responded "Why, do you think I have a bomb in there?"..... They pulled her from her car, handcuffed her and took her to jail. She had to get an atty and it was showed on the news in FL while I was working down there.

Sure, we can have opinions and make comments, but in these times, some things said can get you in alot of trouble even if said as in a joke.

The comments made in this tread....ppl are just watching out for your back and don't want to see any member get in trouble for these kind of comments.

Latest posts