50 have Pre registered for the 2006 NATIONAL MEET !!!!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Z

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
UPDATE : we have 50 entries, THIS IS A GREAT START, and IF everyone can make it, this will be a great meet !!!!! I have E-mailed Ford with an update...

Lets keep going !!!!

I have emailed Ford asking if this was enough to get the planning full steam. Hopefully They will return my email in a timely fashion..

Todd Z

HERE WE GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.zjstech.net/STMeet06/prereg.asp

Link also at the bottom !!!

This is the second to last step before an official registration..

The meet will be held at Louisville, on June 9th and 10th !!!!!!!

These are the steps Ford wants to take to insure a good turn out to keep the meets going.

With out a good turnout I can guarantee this will be the LAST meet ford will sponsor!!!!

If the number Ford is looking for is not met on the Pre Reg, There will be no 2006 meet !!!!

Once Ford is happy with the Pre Reg numbers, ( they are happy so far) We will continue planning the event !!!!!

SPONSORS!!! WE WILL BE CONTACTING YOU SHORTLY !!!!! SPONSORS!!!!

WILL SEE YOU THERE !!!!

Feel free to contact me with any questions

[email protected]

Todd Z

tz, you know i would love to go, but we can't take tyler out of school and with the house near completion ( by then ) in sunny fla. it's going to be tough !

Jonathan, Im 19, I'll be 20 the week after the meet, and I'll be there. There's always a few people our age, and I've been going to meets since I was 17.

Todd,

My summer schedule is slowly coming together. I'll be in contact with you in the coming weeks as to if I can make it, and if so, what kind of free stuff I'll load the rear up with. :)

Well Barring the military sending me away I will be there.

and as far as Age. I feel old now.. been in the military longer then some of you have been alive..... 23 years and going for 4 more.....

See you at the meet...

Sal

The only age that should be discussed is the year differences between our tracs.. !!!

There will be a wide range of people. Don't worry, you will have a great time !!!

Todd Z

Jonathan,

From experience with the last 3 meets I have attended in Louisville, it's ALL ages. Don't worry about being the only young people there!

I didn't go to the Texas meet - wrong time and distance.

I miss u guys...

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts