70 MPH, disabilty scooter

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EddieS'04

In Memoriam 1950-2022
Reaction score
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zy5rkw4SeP4?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ya know, That was as fun as watching the "human slingshot" posted here a while back! The music was great, except when the sheep brayed like a horse. Not too bad, I'd do it. Would prefer the chevy V8 bar stool conversion.... Bob

Oh, come on--that would be a blast!!!...

....to sneak into a Metro Mobility van, and have them give it to some unsuspecting grandma just as she's about to head into a supermarket...

:bwahaha:

....to sneak into a Metro Mobility van, and have them give it to some unsuspecting grandma just as she's about to head into a supermarket...

A couple weeks ago, in Home Depot, I saw an elderly lady on a scooter get terrified and start swerving all over the place until she was able to come to a stop when she thought she was going to run into another "scooterist" as she approached a large mirror. I was disturbed by how much I enjoyed the moment.

Watch him start it, then the video cuts out and the kick start dissapears.....HMMM..... Video editing ???

Todd Z

I question if this is real for two reasons. First as Todd has said. Pause it right before he gets on and right after. There should be a hole for the kick start and there is not. So unless there is a cover to go over this, fake. I don't think you can get a gas engine small enough to make it go that fast. I have a scooter and there is not much room under the cover. Since the seat pole is fastened to the frame it cuts the space in half. I look at stuff like this as fun to look at only. With computers and all, you fake stuff like this. You know the saying it seems or looks good to be real then it probably isn't. That makes it hard to know what is real and what is not.

That was as fun as watching the "human slingshot" posted here a while back!

Thanks Bob C--it had taken me several weeks to succeed in geting the music used in the "human slingshot" video out of my head, and now your mention of it has popped the song right back in. :angry:

:banana::banana::banana: