???????

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
in my 07 if you reach down between the set and the console, both driver and passenger seats, there is a bar that you can pull up. Besides this being a manual ejction seat can someone tell me what it is for.???:huh:

Your fitting in well here. Of course someone was going to use the ejection seat line. Unfortunately, I have no idea....(no '07 here). Man, I'm getting really good at these useless posts.:rolleyes:

don't ever push the red button...:lol:

Seriously, you'd think there'd be mention of it in the owner's manual.

Last edited by a moderator:
It may be an emergency seatbelt release encase your in an accident and you cant get the seat belt un clipped...

Todd Z

I couldn't pull it up very far. thought it might be sme saety feature but didn't see anything in the book about it.

Bart, they put it in my Katmobile special, incase I pick up Batman and he tried to get too frisky... :p

BTW, I love your Battrac. Your son is adorable too...

My son stands 6' 2" and is trying to take my trac..... NOT !!!!!

Kitten,

It is part of the safety system in the seat belt buckle assm. What it does is in a accident set off a charge to pull the buckle downwards some to tighten the seat belt holding you in the seat better.

Bill

Last edited by a moderator: