$99.06

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was at half way mark and filled up day before yesteday, with a 30 cent discount it was still over 39.00 in the ST :)

The gas tax is failing us, I don't know where the money is going, but it isn't making my roads better.

That is correct. I think some of that money is going to the study of bovine burps and farts hurting the environment.

I have no problems with paying tax's. I would gladly donate my stimulis check to fix the roads. Unfortunatly, the road will not get fixed and I will be out money.

Ironically enough, why arent the roads being fixed? Why are many states in financial trouble? What is going wrong? Could we be seeing side effects of other issues many are too blind to see?

Tom

Here in NY the problem is that we have more government than we can afford, at both the state and local levels. Yet, whenever any downsizing is proposed, somehow it's alway the police or firefighters that have to get cut first, not the bureaucrats. Each year there is a budget deficit, yet they keep adding government jobs.

Latest posts