A Few Pics of wife's ST and my F250

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Edens

Reaction score
heres a couple of pics that I took today of my wife's ST & my F250,

hers is a 2002 Pioneer edition

mine is a 2002 F250 Lariat 4x4

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, the Pioneer editions were very rare. When I ordered my Trac, I would have gotten the Pioneer Edition, unfortunatly, Ford announced the Pioneer Edition AFTER my Trac started on the assembly line.

Just my luck! :D

And why do they call you/ your wife tater salad? Me and an old buddy call each other tater head because of an old joke that wouldn't be appropriate here.:p

The Tatersalad comes from a Ron White joke off of the Blue Collar Comedy tour. My wife called our oldest son tater tot while she was pregnant with him, and when we heard Ron's joke, I started calling her Tatersalad cause he called his son tater tot in the joke.

Now thats funny, esp since the Trac was my ex's, when we split and she took me to court for alimony and child support (we had originally agreed that she would keep the Trac and I would pay the note & insurance inlou of support, but she got greedy), I took the Trac away from her and the new wife kept it to drive.

Nice trucks!

pay the note & insurance in lieu of support

Child Support is not an option. Giving your ex a truck would not have fed and clothed your child. I don't think she was greedy at all to demand support. I gladly paid support for my daughter when my ex had custody. I even sent extra so she could afford to provide more than basic needs to my daughter.

didnt say I wasnt paying support, she gets $930 a month for my daughter, the note and insurance came out of that and she got the difference of $400, but she decided later that she wanted the $930 and me pay for the trac too. thats when i took it back from her.