A few recent Mod's

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Dolinski

Reaction score
Just a few mods recently completed, Thought I would share some Pic's

Pedal covers

[Broken External Image]:

XM Satelite receiver

[Broken External Image]:

Video System

[Broken External Image]:

Tail lights and Vanity Plate

[Broken External Image]:

Headlight covers and front plate

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice man I would take those hood scoops off, they look funny IMO. to each his own, lol GT sport trac, lol.

NICE! i just bought the same sat. radio. i argued the monthley fee,box says 9.99 a month.(old price) new price 12.95 a month. got it for 9.99 a month..

I am a fan of the Bullitt GT mustang, but the car is just not practical for what I do for a living and the things I do in life, So I changed my Sport Trac into a Bullitt GT Sport Trac and thats what it says on the passenger side "BULLITT". I get a lot of compliments on it here locally and am asked if I ordered it like that.

Ya know if you wanted to get rid of that red Sport Trac badge i think i still have a XLT and XLS badge, new just sitting here, pay shipping it's yours.

Thanks Erik, I'll take you up on that, sport trac xlt would look great, let me know how much.

Turns out it's just a Sport XLT badge.

[Broken External Image]:

I sent the Sport Trac badge to a military guy on his way back from Afgahnastan. Not sure if your still interested. I did send you a mail.