a final thank you

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott C

Reaction score
I havn't been here in a while, a long while as a matter of fact. I've been busy with work and family. Today I sold the ST, my family just out grew it and I need more room and more seating.

Thanks to everyone who took their time throughout the years to help me with problems and to help answer my questions about my truck. I only hope I can find a site filled with as many good people as there are here when I have questions or problems with my new (used but new to me :D) SUV.

Ciao!

Best of luck to you Scott. You can always post your questions here. Lots and lots of very knowledgeable people here....

Hey flip, I ended up with a GMC Yukon. It's a 2000 with 65k on the ticker which is about 30k better than my 2k1 Trac :D we really needed the extra seating and this just fit our family better. I wanted to stay with Ford but I had two major problems with my Trac and I just couldn't shake that feeling of something going wrong.

Thanks Joe I'll be back to ask questions every once and a while, just as a traitor ;)

Latest posts