A Very BIG Thanks to TRACket Paul

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For doing much of the work in putting on the Roadmaster Active Suspenion on today. The drive home from Paul's (about 1/2 hr.) was much more stable. I highly recommend this upgrade to everyone here. What a nice compliment to the rear suspension. At this point in time we find that we are able to go to the Kingman, AZ meet, so those that are there will be able to test drive our ST with the KYB's, RAS and EE sway bar. Great job Paul, can't say Thank You enough for taking the time out of your schedule to help a fellow ST'er. ;):cool:

Cool, Nice to see other fellow tracers helping people out!....

Todd Z

Typical of this site. If I had a buck for every bit of help Ive gotton on the posts and from emails, I could buy the 07!:) Although the occasional dispute over whats better, chocolate cake or vanillia ice cream breaks out (chocolate cake hands down) Ive never seen a nich community where people are so cool to each other. Everything Ive learned about my st and cars in general, has come from members here. Very cool.:cool:

That is so cool, Paul you rock!

Rodger & Georgia- Very glad to get to to meet you folks!

& replied to your email :)

with all the turmoil and heartache in the world today, I too, agree that this is a very

refreshing and "happy place" to come to...

You're welcome, Rodger. I'm glad you like it.

Did the new end-links eliminate the noise?

The next one I do will be much easier, of course, now that the instructions make sense.:wacko:

Larry Phillips/NX-01, the RAS will fit. I'm considering it for mine, but it's not inexpensive. But it seems like it could reduce/eliminate the occasional axle bashing.:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts