Adrenalin Body Kit & Exhaust Idea?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well I was wondering if they are going to make the adrenalin body kits for 07 Sport Tracs? Or any other body kits for that matter. I am getting my 07 in a few weeks and want to know if someday I can make my truck look like that bad boy. As well I am going to get some pipes installed, I was going to ditch the spare tire and get a z28 camaro type muffler setup with the one pipe to the intlet of the muffler which then branches to dual tialpipes, has anyone looked underneath to see how much room there is without the spare? If I remember correct the camaro mufflers are around 18 inches long and 9-10 inches wide.

I would think you could do the one in two out without loosing the spare..Find a good muffler shop..;)

Yeah, I am a do it yourselfer as well I have a cutting torch and a mig welder I was looking to do it myself, just get an axle back kit for a 97 LT1 Camaro and fit it in there.

Yeah I have, the sound is awesome I am going to get a Magnaflow muffler for it, but I like the look of the duals. I will post pics up when I get the vehicle and get it done. But are there any body kits?

Considering they only built a few concepts of the ST SVT version, you probably won't see any body kits come out for it at all. Body kits are designed for cars that are in production. SVT Adrenalin Trac is dead.