Adrenalin is in!!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Connolly

Reaction score
Well, I just got the call from the dealer and my adrenalin is in. He is telling me that since the car hit the online inventory that people have been calling like crazy to get a hold of it. I can't wait. Should I wait until october 4th when the new rebates come out or take the available rebates now?? I wonder if there is any shot of ) percent finance for 72 months on oct 4th.

Also give me some encouragement to make this purpose boys. It is a bit out of my price range but I am excited about the adrenalin and the fact that it is so rare.

Thanks

If you told me, as a dealer, that you wanted to wait until next month... I would sell it to someone else. That would tell me that your not closed on the deal. If someone else has a passion for the truck...and you cant make up your mind...selling it to someone else is simply the right thing to do. The programs probably won't be getting any better.

Buy it and love it. You won't be sorry at any price or any deal. It's an Adrenalin!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a quick note. I made the mistake of selling mine and buying a larger vehicle. Every minute I was in my 2010 Ram, I thought of my 08 Adrenalin. I should never have sold it. My wife got a new car and j wanted one too!

I also made a terrible lapse in otherwise solid judgment by not selling lasiks the sct programmer. We came to an agreement and I flaked in hr face of more money from someone else. I was embarrassed and I thought getting rid of the STA would make that go away inside my head.

It didn't. The STA is amazing. It looks like nothing else on the road, can be modded to anyone's budget and you probably won't run into many others.

Do not hesitate. Buy this truck and take comfort knowing it's something you will remember for the rest of your life.

WOOOHOOO, I went right to my dealer and made sure anybody who asked, that this is MY truck. My saleswoman said she could have sold it 10 times and for more than the window sticker. Thank God I ordered it and that I was able to use an X plan. So Mark, take pictures, post 'em so we can share in your excitement. Bob

OCT 4th is only 6 days away...... Your call..

CONGRATS ON THE TRUCK !!!

Todd Z

What if you wait until October 4 and the incentives DISAPPEAR!?!?!? :cry::banghead::angry::sad:

If you want the truck, get it this morning! :smack:

I am a Ford salesman.. buy it NOW! The incentives probably won't change til Oct. 6th if they change at all. I have seen the rebates or %rates change for the worse in some cases. GO FOR IT! Get it..love it..and dont worry about what happens after you buy it!

:haveabeer:

I used to sell FLM and our dealership switched to Kia in Jan 2010. I've seen incentives, mostly on Lincolns, completely evaporate more than 30 times from month to month over my 4 years with that franchise.

Do not wait. Rebates are relative to market conditions, amount of inventory and regional economic status. That is why the incentives change by region.

I wouldn't be surprised if the rebates got worse. I think I bought the very last Blue Adrenalin for sale in my region. I think Todd bought the one prior to mine.

I had to go all the way to ME to get it. There wasn't another unit like mine anywhere. Not in any distance, on any national search engine.

There were a TON of black ones out there though. Most were over $43,000.

Latest posts