Adrenalin SVT cancelled

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T Adams

Reaction score
I read this in the paper a couple of days ago. Has this been discussed yet? I looked back 4 pages and didn't see anything mentioning it.

I wonder what happens to all those prototypes they built and teased us with...all the photo shoot models...ya know?!

some disassemble??...or possibly in a vault somewhere

those are only guesses

I always thought they were destroyed because,

1. they never really were functional (although some may be)

2. because they were put together w/smoke and mirrors and just for presentations, as well as not having passed gov crash test ratings so they could not be sold (corp lawyers probably had a BIG say in this)

Hmmm.... wherever that Adrenalin concept is.... I WANT IT!! PhotoShop it, and you will see that it fits right over the 07 ST body to a T! Only changes visible are the "ground effects" look that makes it look low and bold and MEAN! ANYway, I want to buy it and drive it around Big D, and let those haters drool over it. Would love to drive it by Billy Ford's mansion and let him know that at least most if not all present owners wanted it to be produced, and that they would have sold a half million of them the first yearm with it;) looking just like the concept. Tell me that wouldn't have been a coup in the auto world! Enough ranting though, I still have hope and the funds to wait them out! ANd I have the original 01 ST, maybe it will be a classic one of these days!;);)

Latest posts