Adrenalin Tire Replacement

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Currie

Reaction score
I have a 2010 Adrenalin with the Factory Pirelli 255/50 STR 20 inch and need to replace just 1 tire, not all 4. Everywhere i go im told they are Discontinued. I live in Canada and was looking for a used tire to even out the 25,000 miles they already have. Any online dealer that would ship a tire.Or advice on what i should do?

I just bought 4 new winter tires in Dec.

I have the same vehicle but a 2008 Adrenalin and had to replace one tire in 2010 when I had major damage to the sidewall. When I researched I discovered that when you have All Wheel Drive you have to replace all 4 tires if they have miles on them otherwise you can throw off the transmission and the system that prevents roll overs. Mine had 25K on them so they needed replacement. You cannot replace just one if you have AWD Adrenalin. If you do have AWD then as a minimum you have to replace the two front or two rear. You can verify this with the Ford dealer. I discovered over the years that the Pirelli;s only last about 25,000 miles on the Sport Trac so when it was time to replace them I discovered a better alternative and hugely superior ride with the Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza P265/50R20 which are rated for 65,000 miles versus the 25K with the OEM tires. Hugely better ride now and a little wider, little higher and they look a whole lot better than the Pirelli's. good luck.

I have the same vehicle but a 2008 Adrenalin and had to replace one tire in 2010 when I had major damage to the sidewall. When I researched I discovered that when you have All Wheel Drive you have to replace all 4 tires if they have miles on them otherwise you can throw off the transmission and the system that prevents roll overs. Mine had 25K on them so they needed replacement. You cannot replace just one if you have AWD Adrenalin. If you do have AWD then as a minimum you have to replace the two front or two rear. You can verify this with the Ford dealer. I discovered over the years that the Pirelli;s only last about 25,000 miles on the Sport Trac so when it was time to replace them I discovered a better alternative and hugely superior ride with the Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza P265/50R20 which are rated for 65,000 miles versus the 25K with the OEM tires. Hugely better ride now and a little wider, little higher and they look a whole lot better than the Pirelli's. good luck.

I use the Yokohama Parada,s

The PARADA Spec-X is Yokohama Tire's Street/Sport Truck All-Season radial developed for performance pickups and SUVs, as well as modern muscle cars like the Chrysler 300, Dodge Charger and Dodge Magnum. The PARADA Spec-X is designed to combine impressive looks and confident handling with year-round traction in North America's wide range of weather conditions, including in light snow.

The PARADA Spec-X radial's all-season tread compound is molded into an aggressive directional tread design that features linked shoulder blocks, variably sized intermediate tread blocks and two continuous center ribs to combine acceleration, braking and cornering competence with a comfortable ride. A wide circumferential center groove and sweeping lateral grooves provide water evacuation to resist hydroplaning and increase wet traction. The tire's internal structure includes twin steel belts reinforced by spirally wrapped nylon to provide strength, uniformity and durability on top of a polyester cord body that enhances ride quality.

PICTURES ARE IN LIBRARY!!!!!!!Custom silver Speedster tonneau cover for 2007-2010 sport trac, one piece with gas struts and lockable with two keys. Easy install, bolt in no modifying necessary. Also 22x9 mirror finish with graphite accents TSW Donnington wheels with 265/45-22 Toyo Proxes II with only 10,000 miles. Looking to sell everything Call with any questions 7322679363, anytime.