advance cover from elite

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Draper

Reaction score
A couple months ago I posted a message requesting info on tonndeau covers for my ST.

Again, I want to thank all that replied for the great help I received here.

Just wanted you all to know that I finally got the Advance k-cover from Elite covers, a sponsor for this site (had to wait 'til after xmas to see where disposable income was at) . I immediately told them that I found the ad for the cover on this site.

Don't have it on the ST yet though, maybe this weekend.

Thanks again:D

Just so you new Advance Cover owners are well informed, The LeverLift Company (also a site sponsor) sells EZLift kits to fit the hinged Advance Cover.

With the EZLift installed, you just push/pull the release lever and the cover opens and is held open with gas springs. Now your hands are free to load/unload your cargo. The kit includes 4 gas sptings and all the mounting hardware to lift both the front and rear covers. Members price is only $120 plus $15 shipping.

Contact me for details.

...Rich Lunder

The LeverLift Company

RichL ---

I bought my cover from a site sponsor, as you are --- THANKS

My whole cover weighs 30 Lbs. Do I really need your lift ???

Terry

Q,

Sorry I don't carry for any other covers except the kits I sell for the Ford OEM or Advance Covers.

TSSS,

The Advance cover weights about 35 lbs but the real advantage with the EZLift is that you don't have to fold the cover all the way over or hold the cover open with one hand. The gas springs hold the covers open, so both hands are free to load/unload cargo.

Another advantage of the EZLift is that both the front and rear covers of your Advance cover can be open at the same time, which is really convenient when packing the ST for that vacation or camping trip.

Nearly ever person who has the Advance cover with the EZLift feel it is a worthwhile accessory. Most customers find the EZLift kits make the tonneau covers as easy to use as the typical trunk lid on a car.

...Rich

So, does Elite still sponsor this website? My Advance Cover got damaged, and "sprung" by another user, and needs replacement.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Matt, it doesn't look like they are currently listed, but you can give Rich an email by clicking the email us link on the bottom left side of the screen. He will be able to answer your question.

Latest posts