Aftermarket head units

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Tollison 3

Reaction score
I have been having problems with my factory CD player and have been thinking about replaceing it with something else. What would be a good aftermarket cd player that will be a perfect fit and compatable with an ipod? Looking to spend around $300-$400 on it. What type does everyone on here have? Thanks

Andrew

go to www.indoaudio.com. I have bought alot of my stereo stuff from them as well as referred them to friends. Great prices, Nice people and if they dont have what you want on the site just email them and they will get it.

Both Alpines and Sony deck now have iPod interfaces. And most other decks have a simple unit you just have to install with it to control your head unit. I Personally have owned a multitude of head units and I would rank my experiences as follows:

Clarion

Alpine

Sony

Panasonic

Hope this helps. (you should easily get a great head unit in your price range from the site)

If the important thing for you is the Alpine interface, definitely go with the current generation of Alpine decks. I had the CDA 9857 before I upgraded. Everyone does iPod interface, Alpine just does it better.