All the colors that the new ST will come in

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who said anything about a truck?

When Ford can make a compact, RWD coupe that's worth buying, give me a call.

And no, the Mustang isn't one. Solid rear axle? Five-speed tranny? And only 300 HP from a V8? Yeah, thanks, but no thanks. Maybe if this were 1970...but it isn't.

Y'all will be screamin xplan when the new colors come out...I'll be takin off to de sunset....hehe :cool:

R,

So, what's up with Ford Marketing? Why hold out the tasty tidbits? You're losing buyers as they decide '07 ST isn't worth the wait.

I wont be buying one "R". Why would Ford take away the one thing the ST was known for? The power slide down rear window. And people wonder why Ford had to lay off 30,000 workers. Ford, for some reason, keeps failing to giving the customers what they want.

Last I heard, they didn't take the power rear window away. There's only about a hundred posts on here all saying it's just not on the first batch off the line. I'm sure they did not make a conscious decision to not have the window right away. Regardless of whatever caused the delay, it sounds like it will be there by Summer. Why continue to make it sound like they are ignoring customers?

Anyway, back to the color... I like the one picture of the silver one on the Canadian Ford website. Would like to see white as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
That Dark Cherry will be popular. There hasn't been an American vehicle that was purple since American Motors went out of business. There is a lot of pent-up demand for purple trucks. Now if they can somehow bring back the Pacer and Gremlin we'll be on the road to profits. :lol:

And no, the Mustang isn't one. Solid rear axle? Five-speed tranny? And only 300 HP from a V8? Yeah, thanks, but no thanks. Maybe if this were 1970...but it isn't.

That is shameful. However, what is worse is only 220 HP from a 4.0 litre V-6.

"It may not have much power, but it sure does get bad gas mileage."

Are those prices correct? Those are 8-10K more than my '01

note: the Website is ford.ca (ford.ca means Canada) Thier dollar isn't worth as much as the USD is, so that is why the price is higher.

All are carry overs except for Dark Cherry and Mineral Grey. I don't mind grey so much, espically the pearl types...but really, TWO greys for a vehicle with only 9 color choices? Please.

Anyone remember the colors in 2002? Olive Drab (Estate Green) and Black Green. (Aspen Green) At that time, Ford only offered 9 colors.

I wont be buying one "R". Why would Ford take away the one thing the ST was known for? The power slide down rear window. And people wonder why Ford had to lay off 30,000 workers. Ford, for some reason, keeps failing to giving the customers what they want.

Last I heard, they didn't take the power rear window away. There's only about a hundred posts on here all saying it's just not on the first batch off the line. I'm sure they did not make a conscious decision to not have the window right away. Regardless of whatever caused the delay, it sounds like it will be there by Summer. Why continue to make it sound like they are ignoring customers?

Blame the government and their crash testing requirements.

The IRS and no LSD is the Killer for me. Lets not forget the awesome Crome grill, AKA VW Jetta.

Tom

I like the black clearcoat, but um. I am partial to black tracs.

...that black cherry looks nice, it would be the closest I'd ever come to driving a red vehicle

no offense to our red trac owners :)

Maybe there will be a suprise and the yellow is coming back...?

proud member of the Black Trac Pack

Hey Gangie,

Suffice it to say, y'all wouldn't be on this here forum if you didn't have the LEAST inkling or interest in the vehicle, so whether you buy one or not is not my concern.

Power down back light wdo is definitely in the works, all the dealers know that, so not really worried about "losing customers." Re: colors - Remember when cars/trucks get intro'd in the Fall? Well come Aug....all will be complete...can't say much more than that, wouldn't want to ruin the surprise (or be out on the street).

Y'all remind me of 3-year-olds on Christmas morning all alone in front of a Christmas tree (esp you Fmarano lol).....:cool:

You are not telling me anything about the new ST that I don't already know. ;)

The rear window may just make it on the Job 1 models.

Last edited by a moderator:
An inkling of interest for the 2001-2005 models, yes; but the only new one that I really liked was the Adreanlin, and needless to say, we're not getting that any time soon, if ever.

"Maybe there will be a suprise and the yellow is coming back...?"

Woohoo....bring back yellow..bring back yellow....

Or as we really say here in Tennessee....Bring back yaller...bring back yaller...:D

Chet

:lol: Michelle, yes as long as the white Trac owners are legit :lol:

The Black Trac Pack was created by Nelson and myself on a thread a while back, just kinda stuck with some of us.

SST, I think we need some club decals! ;):D

Latest posts