Aloha from Kauai

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Bosin

Reaction score
There are a lot of Sport Tracs here!

Sometimes the Military can send you to some crappy places and sometimes I get to go to some great places. This time it is in Hawaii on the island of Kauai. Tough to take getting paid to be here. My only complaint is that I really have been working and I haven't had too much of a chance to get out. Only 2 days left on this TDY.

[Broken External Image]:

When I was there on vacation I went up the the view point of the canyon, I loved the twisty road, I was driving it so fast, that I was tailgating a few guys. I know it was not a good thing to do but the twists and turns were amazing, but these folks pulled over to let me pass, It was a great drive.

Went whale watching, ate like a king at several small local diners. I would love to go back.

Oh and Timeshares, timeshares and more timeshares,,,

You should try to see Chuck Tipple and say Hi, he is a long time member and was in Louisville for the 3rd ann. of our ST Meet.

Too bad, wrong Island for Kalama. I can't get over how many Trac's are here.

Yesterday drove to the North Shore and ate, drank at Hanalei. Today it rained fiercely, leftovers from TS Danielle. Just had dinner and drinks at Keokies (Poipu); close to my condo. I had a long conversation with two of the most gorgeous women I have ever seen. Okay my shallow side kicks in here: On the scale of 1 to 10----, 15 for both:blink:. Fortunately my morals kick in as I reminded myself I'm married to a great woman and called it a night. Next time she comes with me!:cool:

I'm back home tomorrow and back to reality.