• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Another one bites the dust

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vince Coshenet

Reaction score
I am EXTREMELY upset to announce that my ST is for sale. There are two new pics in my library that were taken last weekend. Check the ebay listing. Will post an add in swap and sell as well.

Assuming it's the fear of Summer gas prices. :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's getting harder to justify the gas mileage and keeping the my Trac but it's paid off and has way too many mods that I'm not gonna make my money back by selling it.

My wife's '97 Mountaineer V8 AWD might be going up for sell though, it's one of the nicest around western Pa. but mileage in just really hilly city driving is killing us. On the highway it gets awesome mileage.

Nice Trac Vince, one of my favorite color if not my favorite color. Good luck with the sale.

Honestly you're not gonna gain much if any gain in mpg. better off staying with the ST, JMO. I thought you were gonna get a newer SUV or car for better mpg's.

Never said it was about mileage. I need to sell the truck, buy something cheaper and use the rest to pay off some debt. Once we get the debt out of the way I can think about getting a newer vehicle. It was a tough decision for sure but I have to look at the big picture.:sad:

Almost identical EPA mileage estimates of 14-21 MPG.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking at getting a '97 to '99 Explorer. V6.

And possibly more wear and tear, than your '05 Trac. I dont see a win in that.

If its' $$. You will have to find something in that area of very low milage and verified service. Or repairs will eat your wallet.

Latest posts