• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SportTrac Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Any chance of XCal2 Group buy?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick Kent

Reaction score
I have been interested in the XCal2 for several months. I remember reading something about a group buy but have not seen anything on this topic recently.

Any chance of one in the near future? Cost right now, is the biggest factor why I have not ordered one yet. Any break on the price could swing me off the fence.

im interested in it either way but the funds arent hereright now but i agree with fred the group buy would get me off the fence to.

How much are they at the regular price? I may get in on a group buy for my '07 when it comes. Looking to get the best gas milage.

Hey guys i think i can set up a group buy with a awesome ford tuner. If it is ok with the mods. Just let me know if you would be interested. And i can get some prices based on the amount needed

LSUredfire,

I am a site sponsor, I would hope you wouldnt want to send business to a company that doesnt take care of the site members.

I am sending a mass email today with info.

Sorry wayne, that was my first day on the boards. I clicked on the sponsers page and nothing came up. That is also why i addresed the moderators of the board also. No harm ment. i am actually interested to so please email me at [email protected]

Thanks and soory again

LSUredfire, make sure you are not running any ad-blocker software when you go to the sponsor page. This will prevent you from seeing the sponsors.

Latest posts