Any events or meets in South Florida?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melody Owens

Reaction score
I am in West Palm Beach, and would love to meet other people with ST's around here. I've always been a huge fan of cars, so if there's any shows/meets/events in the area, I'd love to be there! I have been to "Towers" once or twice years ago, is that still around? If so, how do I get there again? Thanks in advance! :D

*Melody*

Hey Melody. I'm a little south of you in Boca. I occasionally go to Towers even if there arent ST meets. Its still going on. This is how you get there.. Take 95 South to 595 West. Take 595 W to University Drive. Make a left onto University and it will be in the big shopping center on your left which is the 2nd light I believe. There normally is an end of month meet at Towers but I haven't seen any posts about it yet.

i started my on car club with my friends, if things go well we'll ride out to the towers meet by the end of the month...

[Broken External Image]:

it's actually mostly domestics, contrary to what the name/picture might make you think...

Last edited by a moderator:
The last Friday of the month we try to make it out to the Tower Shops. I haven't gone in a couple of months, I've been moving. I'm in Miami now but plan on truckin' up there at the end of August. I usually put the call out to a couple of regulars from the site, and we get a few of us out there to hang for a while. Hope to see you all in a few weeks.

STogiehog

STogie, you moved? where to? hope you and the wife are doing well.

still have my nymber give me a call will hook up at the end of the month.

good luck in your new house. oscar

Moved down to Miami. Specifically the Westchester area. The ST is a little worse for wear. I haven't washed it in over a month. Shocking.

I'll be up at the Tower Shops at the end of the month for sure.

The wife is great it turns out we are having a boy. I can't wait to turn over the ST's keys in 17 years.

STogie

Hello guys I am no longer in South Florida. I now live in Charlotte N.C. Better situation for my family. I am in the process of trying to meet with ST owners in this area as you can see on the events page. I really enjoyed the meets I attended. Hopefully we can have as good as if not better turnouts here.[Broken External Image]:

STogiehog, congrats on the baby !!! thats great. will see you then at the end of the month. my boy starts baseball next week so if he had a game at the end of the month i will be up there just after the game.

knoc, good luck to you in N.C. it was nise meeting you at the meet. god bless and remember you will always have friends here in south florida.

Nick, Columbus is playing Belen in football on 8/19, i'll be going. Yea we moved close, bring your buddies up to Tower shops this month we'll hang out.

STogie

Latest posts