Any Flight Sim "pilots" here?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry Phillips

Reaction score
Just curious. I'm pretty big into it. When I get back into the States, I'm going to look into getting my private wings for real. Right now, I mostly fly mid-size military cargo planes. C-130, C-123, and KC-135.

Also, Does anyone know where I can get a good C-17 Globemaster III for FS2002? I've got a couple, but the night textures don't look right. I downloaded Mike Stone's C-17, and the plane is invisible.

I used to, back in the day. I've even got a high-fangled fighter style flight stick with separate throttle. Between the two, there are more buttons and dials than I'd ever figure to program in a game.

Kinda funny you post this today, as I was just looking at what the newest flight sims on the market are. I prefer the fighter style games, and particularly the WWII era.

Sorry Larry, can't help you on the Globemaster. I own mostly WW2 and modern fighter simulators. I got tons of PC games but never get around to really play them through and through. The only sims left on my hard drive are Lock On: Modern Air Combat by Eagle Dynamics (?), and the IL2 series from Ubisoft.

Latest posts