Any Floridians visiting Arizona last week?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

biznaga

Reaction score
I saw a ST in Tucson last week-end with Florida plates. Just womndering if it was anyone from here. (I kmow it is a long shot).

My guess is it was a local military person stationed at Davis-Monthan AFB. Us Floridians (and any military person) are allowed to keep our home state drivers license and tags as long as we are active duty. It is one of the benefits we have under the Soldier and Sailors Relief Act.

Nah, not me...haven't been in Tucson in 10 years...that border crossing in Nogales scared the snot out of me :eek:

biznaga yeah its a long shot. The last couple of weeks drving around on patrol I have seen 4 or 5 Tracs with out of state plates and wondered if it might be anyone from this site. I have now decided to start to spread the word about this site since I have found it to be so great. Yesterday I talked to two different ST owners (one from in state and one from Ontario) neither knew about the stie. I told them to check it out so hopefully they will.

biznaga,

from the looks of your photo, I'd guess that you were up in the Catalina Mountains, probably Mount Lemmon.

Nice place to escape the heat.

Latest posts