Any hockey Players out there?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a nephew that is so good that he is invited to practice with the Pittsburgh Penguins. He is 17 right now. Is your equipment of that level of play or more on the recreational level. He uses composite sticks that the company donates to him. ($225.00 each for example).

If so, let me know what you have and I will forward the info on...

I have CCM game jerseys, CCM practice jerseys, A Koho Colorado Avalanche Jersey with Chris Drury's name on it. I have USA hockey nike practice jerseys, Usa Mike Modano away jersey, Team canada Mario Lemieux road jersey.

As far as sticks go, I have an Easton Synergy one piece composite, with a yzerman curve

I also have a Easton Ultra lite with a Modano curve

The pads that I have are professional quality. I bought them from the Topeka Scarecrows of the Central Hockey League. Easton Z-air Shin pads, elbow pads, Bauer helmet with a Itech aviator visor, and louisville pants.

Im interested in the shin and elbow pads, pants.What size are they and how much would you want for them.Have some sympathy Im a Leafs fan! Thanks Shawn 5'10" 195lbs.:eek:

Coastie - I think at this point, the Pens will take pretty much anyone! J/K - good luck to your nephew.

How much for the Lemieux jersey? thanks ;-)

Thanks Lane.

This kid is amazing. He will tell you what and how he will score on you. And you still just can't stop him. You stand there and laugh because it is over before you realize it happened just like he said it would...

He is fun to watch. I am happy for him. He will do well in the Pro Hockey field...

The lemieux jersey and modano jersey are in perfect condition. Make an offer on them. I have a closet full of stuff, and my wife says its time to go.

I also have a Modano Minnesota NorthStars jersey New with tags

Shawn, how about 40.00 plus shipping for the elbows and shins. The pants are XL, they do show some wear, as they were worn by Troy Frederick of the Topeka ScareCrows of the Central Hockey league.

Let me know if you guys are interested

Kristopher, could you find out the shipping cost,and how much for the pants, the wear is not a problem.Do you take pay pal Thanks Shawn

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts