Any Nashville Sport Trac people want to get together?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geoff Dreaddy

Reaction score
I was in Upstate N.Y. but I had to move to Nashville. I am looking to get some Sport Trac owners together some weekend. All just meet up at a big parking lot somewhere cool. Anyone up for that?

Dread....

I'm here in Hohenwald, TN., about 65 miles SW of Nashville. Conveniently located

off of Highway 412 in Lewis County, somewhere between Dollywood and Graceland,

as they say in the brochures !!! I have 3 acres, a fire pit, Bar-B-Que grill, and a large

driveway with a circular turnaround. I'm guessing we would have room to park about

15-18 'Tracs. I also have a full compliment of Craftsman tools, air compressor, tire-

repair kits on hand (for those long-distance repairs on the road), air tools, and the like if anyone would need to do some mid-trip repairs.

My Zip is 38462, if you want to do a Mapquest, or something like that!

How about a Memphis run in a few weeks? I've never been to Memphis, except to go through a few times and see Graceland. I need someone to show me the best BBQ, blues, etc.! Wife and I are looking for a weekend getaway! Memphis is about 4-5 hours away for us.

Chattanooga here...I'd be interested in getting together. It's going to be pretty busy around here for another month or so, but maybe something after that. We will be going to Louisville and wouldn't mind getting in a convoy for part of the way. We are going to try to leave as early as possible Friday (wish we could go Thursday but can't manage it). Let me know.

I just traded in my Sport Trac for a Hummer. Where are you looking to meet?