any one else goin to l'ville solo

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul H

Reaction score
hey i was just wondering if anyone else was going to l'ville solo and wanted to split the hotel room. if interested let me know here or email.:cool:

actually i dont think there are two beds in a room only one according to there website so i dont think splitting the room is gonna work. i will call them tomorrow and ask about it. sorry i didnt notice earlier.

Paul let me know if there are two beds. Jeff and I are splitting a room. I'm going to try to book the room tommorrow if I get a moment at work.

Well, I can sleep on the floor. It'll still be more comfortable than my futon here at home :)

DO NOT USE THE WEB SITE!!!!!

You must tell them if you want two beds or 1...

Todd Z

no prob ill let you guys know and if you know of anyone that wants to split the room let me know or tell them to contact me. i wontuse the web site todd, i called them and have a room starting on wed to sunday morning just in case i leave wed. not 100% when im leaving yet.

I only plan to stop for a few hours, as I am driving from Lexington, KY to St Louis that Saturday. If my plans change and I stay the night, I won't mind splitting a room.

A word of warning though...I am told I sound like a saw mill when I am sleeping. Some of the dorm residents complained when I was stationed in Korea! :lol: