Anybody have a Mustang Cobra? (need birthday ideas)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tommy VanNess

Reaction score
I was wondering if anybody has a Mustang Cobra here. About 6 months ago, my brother bought a 2004 SVT Mystic Chrome Cobra and absolutely loves it. His birthday is right around the corner, and I was wondering what the Cobra owners have bought for their rides. He mentioned the Cobra emblem, because his has the horse, but I think Mom is getting that for him. He isn't much for memorabilia such a t-shirts and hats. I was thinking of getting him something for the car. So I was hoping for some ideas from owners or anybody else. Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

Tommy

License plate frames have been big with the mustang owners in my family. Something they wouldn't think of on their own.

Great ideas guys. Thanks for the input.

R1ch999999 - great idea, I can't believe I didn't think of that

LSUredfire - the guy who owned the car before him did some mods to the engine, so I will find out what he did. I love the intake

Jim D - that is an awesome site. Thanks for posting it

Tommy

I have a 99 Cobra. It's black...blksn8k...get it?

Does your brother's car still have the original shifter? That's something most owners change. I have a Pro 5.0 shifter in mine. How about gears? I swapped mine for a set of 4.10's. Huge improvement.

He has the stock shifter still. I am pretty sure his mods include, new underdrive pulley, Cold Air Intake and a Diablo chip. I like the idea of changing the shifter. Thanks.

Tommy