Anyone Ever Seen These Sport Tracs?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrainTrac

Reaction score
I was perusing the White Night Lighting website, and found these ST's. Anyone ever seen them before?

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they are the same truck. The bottom one being an earlier version. I think they just added the decals and the fender flares. Everything else that I can see looks the same. I think the first version was done for a SEMA show. Of course I could be wrong too. Any way they look sharp. Good catch Train Trac. Are you the one who put the big train horn in the back of your ST? I wish they made an electric one that sounded like a train, just small enough to put where the horn is now.:lol:

Darrel,

This is what I installed in my ST:

[Broken External Image]:

I installed the Zabteck true cold air intake, and that gave me the room below it to install this horn.

I don't know about the lights, but I'm REALLY interested in the blue bedcover and rack on the bottom pic! What is it, and where can I get one? There's apparently some sort of structure under there to support the roof-rack and PIAA lights...but what?

JUST FOUND IT! It's a Can-Back canvas topper. It comes with either a Stainless Steel or powdercoated black frame with canvas roll-up sides. Saw it here: http://www.truckinweb.com/features/0110suv_sport/index.html

Can-Back (http://www.can-back.com) doesn't list it on their site specifically for the ST, but Westin was able to make it fit on their demo truck. Wondering if it's the Ranger version?

Last edited by a moderator:
I was actually thinking of finding a way to mount my Yakima load warrior rack over the bed of the ST. Not that high though maybe just about 12" over it.

Latest posts