Anyone have a link to some nice graphics?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Denise Hayes 2

Reaction score
I want to add some graphics on my ST when it gets here, something with some class, can anyone turn me on to something that would look nice on a 07 limited dark cherry? Greatly appreciated. Some ideas would be accepted also.

mmmmmmm Dark Cherry.......Never been a fan of the new '07's.....HOWEVER, the Dark Cherry suits my fancy. Not to mention I looked on Edmunds website and noticed that the 4x2 V8 ST can tow 6800lbs....that's enough to tow my boats....and I was considering getting an F150, but now that I know this...hmmmmm

Oh wait, I was lost in my own fantasy. As for colors, IF I had a Dark Cherry, I would consider accenting with a black or chrome color possibly (since there's already some chrome accents anyway). I'd really have to ponder though. Maybe gold?

I almost wish I had your decision to make......drool......but only for the Dark Cherry....

I have to agree with Jenn, Metallic gold would look really good with Dark Cherry. It might clash with the chrome grille, but I think the two colors would go well together.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I agree Larry, I think the gold would look great (minus the chrome spots), but then when I REALLY thought about it....for some reason I envisioned one of those pimped out, flashy cars with all the gold accents blinging (I made up my own word).....it would be ashame to ruin such a nice color.

I think that if you had some pinstriping that started out chrome in the front and fade to a silver and then to a yellow or gold in the back that would look really good.

Maybe it's just me, but some nice, dark brown pinstriping about the color of a cherry stem, and a ending in a decal on the rear of the front fender of a dark red cherry, with stem, would really look sweet on that color. Don't know if I am describing it properly.