Anyone interested in a Y-Pipe Group Buy?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

George C

Reaction score
Anyone else besides myself interested in getting the Y-Pipe? Maybe if there is enough interest I will give Wayne a call and see if he can get a group buy going with a good price.

George

[Broken External Image]:

I am interested but unfourtunately i just bought a condo and its a little outta my range right now... i just get to do little mods right now

can someone explain what the y pipe actually does?? besides the slight hp gain, will it make my exhaust louder/deeper ( i have pipes from the cat with a flowmaster 40 series dualed out the sides) if someone could give me some info, i may be interested in it.

Ryan It will increase the loudness of the exhaust change the idle pitch lower and the WOT pitch higher....

Here is a link, (crappy quality) to my truck with the y pipe and BEFORE the high flow cats, So it will be close toy yours, I do have a flow 50 series dualed..

Todd Z

http://www.zjstech.net/~library/10452/Flowmaster%20Dual%20Exhaust/Highflowcat%20014.wmv