Anyone into Ashton Drake dolls and babies???

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Palmer

Reaction score
Just wondering???

My wife is taking them out of the display cabinet and putting them into their boxes. We have all the original boxes as well as the contents, (certificate of authenticity, pictures of the the doll/baby on the flyer that came with them etc etc).

Off hand looks like about 25 of them as well as about 7 other various porcelain dolls.

I think we will throw them on Ebay unless someone here has an interest for them.

I'll be glad to get a list together of their names if you would like...

Let me know if so...

My Wife used to collect them.There was one in a group of 4 that she was missing. ( Love, Hope, Faith and Charity I think). I'm not sure which one she is missing (I'll try to find out), but if you have it (Not sure if you would want to split your's up), I may be interested. Might come in handy for Valentine's day.

David

Dave, or anyone else for that matter..

I have taken several pictures of all of the dolls. We have complete series in some cases. I am going to be listing them on ebay over the next few weeks. Don't want to list them all at one time. If anyone has any interest please let me know.

Thanks..

(I do have the list of their names if you would like them).

Latest posts