Anyone know where to get a pair of used side view mirrors, possibly power

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did get your email. I will be able to run this tonight as I am spending the night in Newark.

I have been fighting a pretty serious military issue that has taken every spare minute I have.

I have obtained permission from the Government to sue the Government. It seems they feel I have a case. Maybe they will fix the issue and I won't have to sue them...

Sorry for the delay..

Coastie, you have permission from the government to sue the government? Wow, and I thought that suing the gov was a lifelong attempt at humility and patience! Do it if you have to, they sometimes have to pay the piper too!

;):cool:

jlevin75,

Yep. Newark NJ. I have five of these trips here this month. I would be better of to buy a crash pad for the month. The hotels get expensive after a while.

But thanks for your sympathy... LOL

Chris P.

I am not at my email but I recall you did not need glass in the housing. Here are a few "cheap" options.

2003 Mirror-Door Ford Explorer Sport Trac RIGHT SIDE NO GLASS 5J5072 $Call Lemons Auto Parts, Inc. USA-NC(Madison) 1-800-453-6667

Complete good right mirror, 2002 Mirror-Door Ford Explorer Sport Trac BLACK MR3006 $60 McCarty Auto Parts USA-GA(Hazlehurst) E-mail 1-800-329-7258

LEFT SIDE, all good condition.

2001 Mirror-Door Ford Explorer -LH,Ele,Blk. H154 $80 A1-Truck Wrecking USA-CA(Rialto) Request_Quote 1-909-822-6288 Request_Insurance_Quote

2001 Mirror-Door Ford Explorer LH Ele, 4 Dr, Spt Trac,-BLACKTEXT C51019 $75.02 LKQ - Crystal River USA-FL(Crystal-River) E-mail 1-800-541-3011

2002 Left Door Mirror Ford Explorer 00105456 $66 PRP - Benwood Auto Parts, Inc. USA-NY(Baldwinsville) E-mail 1-315-638-2556

Whats wrong with newark?????? o i know if the smell don't get ya the streets will :lol:, hey kevin let me know next time your down, i'm 30 min from there