Anyone, moonroof on 07 ?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here- I have the moon roof. Not a big fan. On my old ST it leaked like hell so I'm not looking forward to that. I'll try to get some pics up.

I have one on mine, when I bought it the dealer told me Ford wasn't making the rear window option any more so I went with the moonroof. I like the back window in my old one alot better that the moonroof.

I have 5 widows now, what do I need a solar head cooker for.. LOL...

Not my cup of tea...

Todd Z

04 here, but nothing beats a warm summer day with 5 windows and the sunroof open. It's as close to a convertible as living in a short summer/long winter environment will allow me!

I love my sunroof. All 5 windows down, sunroof back, tons of fresh air. Nuthin beats that.

We have a moon roof on our escape..ford replaced once under warranty...it still leaks and the drains are hooked up and clear....they suck...the wife wanted it...now the switch is intermittent...so we keep it closed...

I have had a moonroof in the last three fords(01 ST, 03ST, 05 F150) I have owned and my jetta prior to that, no problems with any of them and I loved them. The air flows through nicely when you crack the back window and have the moon roof open.

I love mine! I drove all the way to L.A. and back a few weeks ago, all the windows up, and the roof wide open! Need a little fresh air? Drop the back window! Driving home I had to close it a couple of times because of rain showers... but I love having it open, especially on the way to Tahoe at night.

Tahoe?!

I could have worked in Folsom (where I interned)...I'd frequent Tahoe, Yosemite, SanFran, Napa, redwoods.....so now I'm here in Detroit. :wacko:

I hear ya... I grew up in Chicago. I'd MUCH rather be here!

Now I split my time between Sacramento & Tahoe's South Shore... So I do the Hwy 50 'commute' at night to avoid traffic, and when the weather's nice, the top's open!!!

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
The moonroof on the 07 is bigger than the 1st generation ST. I don't have pics but I'll try to remember to take some when I get home.