Anyone watched DEADWOOD?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaun Tucker

Reaction score
I'm in the middle of the second season right now. I'm so enthralled by this series and would highly suggest it to others.

I really enjoy the soundtrack too!

My favorite character is Swearengen with Bullock coming a distant second. I hate EB Farnum, the hotel owner, but laugh at his hotel servant, Richardson, continuously..

Hopefully someone else here has watched/is watching it too.

Don't get too in to the show. The show itself is amazing, but they ran out of money and left you high and dry during the pinnacle of the series. Final episode was the best one and they never made another episode.

I watched it an loved it!

But I must say that I was supremely pissed at it's sudden discontinuation.

I'd love to see it come back and make it a yearly series.

I was amazed by the realism!

And the language they used! (not talking about the profanity :rolleyes:)

So eloquent sounding.

I wonder if they spoke that way. I've never seen the old West depicted quite like it.

I loved it, I watched all the shows, like others I was disappointed in how the funding dried up for it.

I wonder if they spoke that way. I've never seen the old West depicted quite like it.

I have worked on ranches and stayed in oil rig camps and the language is just like that, so I don't think it is a stretch.

Like Rome and Carnivale (other HBO series) it came and went too quickly.

I really liked Carnivale. It pissed me off where they left it off. My fav new show is Dexter on Showtime. It is a little bit creepy cheering for the serial killer but the show is addicting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Too creepy for me.

I like the guy who plays the lead. He was in Six Feet Under..another dynamite series.

My favorite on Showtime is WEEDS. I LOVE Mary Louise Parker!

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sarah Jessica Parker is the star of HBO's "Sex and the City". Perhaps you were referring to Mary Louis Parker? (No relation)

Latest posts