ARE CAMPER SHELL TRADE OR SALE

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roy Prescott

Reaction score
I have a silver are camper shell with sliding glass windows and a fold down and sliding window that's against the cab of the truck so u can still use the rear window has a locking rear window also I have two keys. Has third brake light and interior lights. Made of fiberglass. Also has cross bars on the top of the camper shell I used to carry ladders. Could maby use a paint job it has just a couple scratches from moving ladders on and off I paid 1200out so I figure half price 600 or ill trade even for a nice bed cover I do not want the snap on I want either a folding or a retractable. Shoot me an offer im not in a hurry to sell just seeing what's out there. Im in charlotte nc area I will be willing to meet you for the swap.

I have the black oem folding cover but you would have to put in new locks. I don't have locks in the receptables(ebay). Works fine without locks. I'm in Huntsville, Al, a long way away but in case you are comming this way I would be very interested

PL

Latest posts