AT 205

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ed Fenwick

Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V6 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
1st Gen Owner
Aloha guys, I am lo0oking for AT 205 trans sealer. It works great for rubber suspention parts. But not available in the Islands, do any of you folks know where to buy some.
TKS god bless Ed

Its been hard to find for a year now; likely due to corona. Last i got was off amazon.

I have searched high and low for this product. Every place imaginable. Nothing. It is claim by Scotty Kilmer of Youtube channel that it contains polymers that makes it do its magic. Well, I think I found an alternative that states it contains synthetic polymers, similar to AT-205. It's called Bar's Leaks Oil Seal. It does the same job, allegedly, as AT-205. I filled a spray bottle with it but it is much thicker than AT-205 and it's like trying to spray maple syrup. In this case, just pore some on a rag and work it into the bushings. Easy peasy. I tried it out on a rubber garden hose washer and it did make it softer and much more pliable. I took a picture of the bottle and hopefully I can upload it. If not, you got the name of the product and can research it. Good Luck!!

Last edited:
Aloha guys, I am lo0oking for AT 205 trans sealer. It works great for rubber suspention parts. But not available in the Islands, do any of you folks know where to buy some.
TKS god bless Ed
AT 205 is on Amazon now but ya better hurry before it's sold out! 25.00$ per bottle

AT 205 is on Amazon now but ya better hurry before it's sold out! 25.00$ per bottle
Thx. Thats like twice the pre corona price!

Aloha, I emailed Bars leak and they say that even though this is a petroleum product, it will not harm rubber bushings. I have always been told that petroleum will degrade rubber! Does anyone know for sure about this? I don't want to ruin my A arms.
TKS Ed

Latest posts