Attn audio bubbas...Anyone have Infin. Perf. 10?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam Shirley

Reaction score
I just bought an Infinity Perfect 10 sub and I need Box ideas for the ST. It has a 6'' mounting depth. I have an old Rockford Fosgate 100 X 2 amp that powered 2 R/F 10's and was more than enough bass for my 97 mustang. I am also planning to put some old ('97) R/F 5X7s to replace the stock, and an Alpine or Pioneer head unit, and some Alpine tweeters that I had in an old Cougar a couple of years ago. Any box ideas, comments, or advice would be much appreciated. I am not trying to break the bank, thats why I want to use the old Rockford amp and door speakersand Alpine tweets that I already have from another system, but I also want the system to sound good and not like it was just thrown together. Please let me know what you think, and more importantly, where can I put the sub box.

i cant remeber the mounting depth allowed but look into the pro box. here is the web page, www.proboxrocks.com would have looked for ya but i am at work and that site is off limits, i am amazed this site isn't. well take a look at it and hope i helped.

Latest posts