Attn Coastiejoe

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jake Levin

Reaction score
I'm looking for the rear interior panel for behind the backseats. Just the plastic panel. don't need the 2 doors for it or the carpeted spring loaded panels that rest on the seats when they are folded down. In gray. Zipcodes are either 07419 or 07058

Thanks,

Jake

While your checking parts can you look for either a cargo net or cargo shade for an 05 Escape. I need the gray color but in excellent condition. I don't know if your parts program lists condition.

George

jlevin75

Sent you a big ol list...

George, that is a part that is not on the inventory list. Send me your zip code and I will send you a list of yards in your area that have the your vehicle in their yard.

Gary, I found several on the list. Have called all of the yards. Many have called back to inform me they will not separate them from good seats. Why they have them listed separately is beyond me then,,,, who knows.

I found a yard that has 64 Explorers. He has a single Trac. He is going to pull a set and see if they fit into the Trac and get back to me.

Thanks so much. Sorry I didn't see the other post, They get pushed back real fast! If he has them and they tilt that would be great.

Gary

Thanks Kevin for the list. I'll have to give a couple of those places a call and see what the going price is for the plastic panel. BTW, there's a huge yard around the corner from my work called GI Auto. You've sent me a couple of lists and I've noticed that they are never listed. are there different networks for yards or something like that?