Attn Griff5268

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woppy V

Reaction score
Hey Griff. I think I am going to need a photo of your exhasut from the end of the muffler to exhasut tips. And a close up of how the tips come out the side. I can't really tell from your photos but I am guessing that you didn't have the tips cut correct? I want them to come out diagnally and still be flush with the body. But some photos of what you have would definately help me when it comes to dealing with these guys at the muffler shop.

Ever heard of a single in/ dual out tip being sliced like this?

Woppy, if you look in my library under "Exhaust" there should be pics that show the entire setup from the cat back. A single in dual out tip looks phony IMHO. My roommate had them on his Camaro and they were about the only thing on the car I didn't like.

Can't say i dont agree with you about the 'phony' look to it... Thats what I am trying to avoid.. but I already have a single in/single out flowmaster muffler on my trac. The only other thing i could really do is have just a single tip coming out the side and i dont think that would look overly impressive. I like my trac having as much aggressive appeal to it as possible.