Attn: WFoy

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His last post on here was on 3/25/2006 15:47 ET (according to the site search feature). My guess is that he is gone.

Ape Out.

Ape, that would be strange, considering many of us spent time with him at Louisville, and he posted here several times after the meet.

I'll drop him a note and ask him to check in here.

Ape,

No, I am not gone, and have posted since March 25th.

I have been having issues with Nextel and my voicemail box. If you have tried to call, and left a message, I havent gotten any of them. Nextel has cleared my VM box and its back up and running correctly now. Please call me and I will return your call today, though it may be after 5:00pm.

I am working on a toll free # as well with live message service, so there wont be a problem getting my customers messages.

Sorry guys, I cant help technical issues with my phone :(

I am glad you are still here Wayne. All I have to say is that the search feature on this site sucks. I type in your screen name (WFoy), select author, and then any one of the time frame options, the last post for you comes up on 3/25. Weird huh.

Ape Out.

P.S. I had to fix my typos before Tom sees them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ape,

It looks like he has started posting under "Wayne Foy", instead of "WFoy". That would explain why you couldn't find his newer posts.

(This post has been double-checked for spelling and grammar errors. If any errors are still present, please accept my apologies in advance.)

P.S. I had to fix my typos before Tom sees them.

Come on Ape, we need your help. A member asked another member, in a round about way, to quit typing in all caps. You, Q, and Chops need to put him down for asking someone to be a little polite on the internet.

Stat, now, HURRY!!!!

Tom

p.s. I know you won't do it because it wasn't me that asked it in the first place. If it were, you all would have been after me like flies on an ape.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts