Baby Watch

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wayne Foy

Reaction score
Well, just to update everyone. Cody has dropped completely, and Ash is having widely spaced contractions. Doc has said he can come at anytime now. Wish us luck!!!

You poor bastard, I hope you aren't a big fan of sleeping, cuz from here on... :lol:

Good luck, congrats, God bless!

Well, I have 2 from my previous relationship, they are 11 and 13, so trust me, I know about kids. This is Ash and I's first, but she loves my other boys as if they were hers. It has been a long hard road with her being a high risk pregnancy, but its down to the home stretch now. She has been timing her contractions at around 9 mins apart. 4 more mins down, and the Sporttrac goes into haul a$$ mode to the hospital, which is almost an hour away!!! :eek::blink::eek:

Wayne,

Congratulations to you and Ashley!

Looks like you should be able to come to the National Meet now. :lol:

Good luck and congrats on the new baby!!...

Todd Z

I will post pics as soon as I can. Her contractions are still about the same, so no rush as of yet.

Thanks to all of you for the good wishes and prayers.

I wish I could make the meet, but I will have to wait until next year. hehe, by then, I might be in my Supercharged SVT Adrenalin :-D

Latest posts