baddd

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jorgie Hidalgo

Reaction score
ok my mom and my dad live like 15 miles away from each other. and whenever i go to my dads since its been a longer than usual trip and all highway, i get this weird noise coming from the engine when i put it in park when i get to my dads. it sounds like i dont even know, but it quiets the exhaust for like a second, then goes back to usual. the sound scares the shit out of me like it sounds like the cars gonna just fuckign break. i wanna know what that sound is cause it freaks me out n i wanna know wat it is so i can fix it. thanks in advance

Jorge,

First please try to curb the language....

IT sounds like the IAC valve adjusting the idle, OR something in the exhaust cooling down...

Either way We need a better description to try to help you out...

Todd Z

sorry lol i dotn know what it sounds like like its weird. it makes me feel like the cars breaking down but then it goes back to normal. im gonna have to go to pepboys or soemthing to see whats up with that. is that noise wrong or is it normal cause i dont think its normal lol