Be Careful on Indiana Highways

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not too happy about this, since I have to pick up my daughter in Kentucky in three weeks and planned to be driving through Indiana. I may actually change up the route and drive I-40 to avoid the State altogether. I know the odds of being targeted is small, but this guy seems to be going for passengers and I would be devastated if I lost my daughter to save an hour or two of driving time.

I am working in Indiana. I am staying in Terra Haute and working in New Port. I don't drive mt Trac back and forth to work. We have company cars.:(

Not as similar but I was in DC when the sniper shooting was going. The hotel informed us not be near the glass windows and didn't recommend walking around the streets. Really odd feeling seeing very few people use the streets and seeing all the curtains and blinds closed in the hotel.

Nelson: they caught the kid and he confessed.... looks like you'll be safe driving through Indiana.

Latest posts