Bed Cover - hard, original

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob Egli

Reaction score
Recently purchased 2005 Sport Trac. Looking for "original" hard bed cover (hinged hard) that came with the vehicles as an option.

Can get from Ford (~$1000), but would prefer a used or discount component.

Does anyone have any contacts or "other" links to purchase one ?

Thanks

I think there are a couple in the swap and sell section. I might be interested in selling mine for the right price and possible shipping if needed.

I sold my last one for $350 plus shipping with the key. I really need to find a cap to replace it so give me a day or two to find a cap to cover the bed. I'll find out what shipping will be for ya and post it tomorrow.

:eek:nline::haveabeer:

Hey Rob, I have the factory tonneau cover from my 01 white sport trac.

I have it up for sale for $200. As of right now I don't have the strikers (brackets on four corners)

You can sometimes find them at your local salvage yard. I found a set awhile back and got them for free.

Or you can go to ford and buy them there for 25 a piece. Total of 100 for all.

I live in Knoxville TN, which is not far from you. One thing you want to avoid is shipping these massive covers as it can get pretty expensive.

Let me know what you think.

Got mine off Craigslist...Used for $225..had to get the strikers...so all in all around $325 for a used one..not a bad deal...

You can get the strikers from the vendor here on the site..didn't need to get the plates, just the strikers....you can get the screws from Lowes for around $6.00

Latest posts