Bed Extender and Probox with Sub

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ed Capiral 2

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have a used bed extender from an 03 Sport Trac and a Probox with a 10" Sony Xplod sub. Both are in great shape. I would prefer to sell locally, I'm in Las Vegas Nevada. I'd be willing to ship the probox, but not the bed extender.

Send me an email if your interested.

Thanks,

Ed

I'll take the extender. I'm in Vegas and can pick it up almost anytime. Let me know how much.

I've responded to everyone that sent emails. Thanks for all the interest. There were also a few good questions.

I prefer to keep the box and the sub together and would like to get $150 for it. The sub is rated at 900 watts and is a Sony Xplod. It is a down fire box. It is not carpeted. It has a probox finish (their answer to rhino lining). I will accept paypal for payments but they charge me 3% so I would prefer cash or a cashiers check. I am willing to ship. Please send me your city and zip code for estimates.

Here's a link to pictures

http://s566.photobucket.com/albums/ss101/ecapvegas/Sport%20Trac%20Probox/

I am selling because I no longer have my sport trac thanks to a recent accident.

Thanks again,

Ed