Bed Extender

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Guys

Since I have sold my 2005 Trac, I still have my factory Bed extender and am putting it up for sale.

I am in Canada, so if you guys from the Toronto area are interested, or know of anybody interested in purchasing this from me I will accept the best offer.

Cheers

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Shaun

I see them on ebay for around $125, but I'd be willing to accept less than that. I was thinking around $100?

Let me know if that works, and if you travel along the 401 corridor. Our offices are in Mississauga, so could meet up with you anywhere in the Oakville-Toronto area if need be.

Mike, let me think about it for a bit. I'm being laid off in March but have a potential job on the horizon. If the job seems secure I'll take it 100%, but let me sleep on it in the mean time. If you have another offer go for it.

Thanks

st

not a worry bro, and sorry about the work. Things are pretty rough all over, especially in the SouthWest. Keep me updated if you land something.

If you can only afford a bit less let me know also. I'd rather have it go to a good home, lol.