Bed mat & Bed extender

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron Q 2

Reaction score
I'm trading in my ST on Thursday and have a used bed mat and bed extender I would like to sell. I really dont want to deal with shipping these big items so if anyone close to Pensacola, FL 32526 would like to buy and pick them up I'll be glad to sell them. Asking only $25 for the mat and $80 for the extender. If interested I can email pics by the morning.

[email protected]

I'm up here in central Maryland and would like to purchase your bed mat. I see you don't want to mess with the shipping. Any chance I can convince you to just wrap the mat in a black platic bag, duct tape the hell out of it and stick an adrress label on it?

I'll gladly pay for the UPS Ground shipping.

Pasadena, MD 21122

THANKS!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats alot of information to be giving over the net my local pasadena friend i would edit it before someone makes a visit to your house.

I don't mind shipping the bed mat so much as the extender, so Mark I'm gonna give Tim first rights since he did chime in first. If it doesn't work out I'll be glad to email you.

Thanks

Ron

Latest posts