Been a while

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Been a longggg time here, been super busy and preping for a new baby :) Have about 80,000km on the Trac and all pretty solid so far. Have had the Trac in for some minor problems like passenger front vent sliding in the down position, and have a slight problem with motor on the auto lockes which are hard to fix cause they won't replicate for them. Otherwise all is good.

Had a minor fender bender in a parking lot this week, buddy backs up his Mercedes SUV into me as I had pulled out of my spot and ready to be on my Merry way. Minor dent to bottom driver panel on other side of the rear door and he knocked out the plastic mudguard or w/e it is. Decided not to involve insurance so not to make a claim, and charged him a few hundred bux for my troubles. Can get dent knocked out and have guard fixed I believe will detail inside and out with the extra moola. Hopin the body shop can get some of the scratches out, etc.

Thanks guys, crossing fingers for a safe delivery, etc. Will be our second so biggest worry is risk of complications, etc. So far so good though.

I have the guy's cheque in the bank so once it clears will get the work done I need

Latest posts