Before and After 1st Gen and Sirius XM Install

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is my 2003 Sport Trac I bought it a few years ago and was going to upgrade to the 2008 Adrenalin but didnt want to make any more truck payments (this is paid for). So I thought I would put some money back into my truck. If anyone would appreciate the work I have put into this I know that my brothers at mysporttrac.com would! What I have done so far...

* Purchased 20" 2008 Adrenalin wheels (craigslist)

* leather interior conversion (sport trac embroidery)

* purchased all paint to match trim to replace the gray and had them painted

* purchased smoked tail lights

* tinted driver and passenger windows

* removed pin striping

TO DO...

* Chrome dual exhaust...

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
We can certainly appreciate your work. I love the clean, smooth look.

Nice..:supercool:

FYI,,If you click enter after each pic. They will stack so you can view them better. No side to side scrolling to read or view the post.

Thanks...

WOW really nice!

You did not mention the Sirius radio in the overhead (pic in your library).

Would love to know how you accomplished that.

wow, nice. :supercool: What did it cost to get your bumpers and sides painted? Looks like you had them sanded smooth and gloss painted.

thanks everyone! Eddie I did put breaks in there after the picture and for me they dont show side by side but I will add more breaks just in case. Sorry about that.

Mel, I actually bought the paint to match rear and front bumper cover from a 2004 off of ebay they are interchangable and then I had to buy the side rocker panels from the dealer (for a 2004). But I didnt do it all at once I think I bought one piece a month over the last year and then I took it to a local body shop and they painted all the parts and put them on for me and one of the running boards was pretty scratched up so they repaired that. $600 to the body shop.

The Sirius radio mod was quite easy. I simply traced out the radio on the sunglass holder /garage door opener and cut it out and then I glued some sliced coax cable around the sharp edges for appearance, ran the wires up along the edges or the ceiling.

and thanks @budfromballground!! Maybe I will submit my truck!

[Broken External Image]:

That excellent use for the garage door opener compartment. Great Idea!!

All I ever used mine for was insurance proof papers.

Icant tell where you ran the antenna?

I took down the upper console panel (only a few screws) and I had to drill two holes to get the wires through. I made a folder in my profile with some pictures. Once I got the wires to the windshield I ran them along the roof liner so you cant see them.

[Broken External Image]:

Did you need to do anything special to use the 2008 rims?

I would think spacers would be needed. Gen 2 rims have 1.25" more positive offset. Making them sit farther inboard.

Latest posts