Being Muslim may not be so bad

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Count me in the group that says that the US needs to mind its own business. Until we have all the human rights violations fixed in our own country, we have no business forcing others to live under our code.

Sovreignity has its place.

It makes us look like hypocrits for criticizing other countries when we have similar issues on our own soil. Also, we turn our heads in some countries (Saudi Arabia, etc.) while complaining and fighting in others.

Okay...there is one vote for "stay out of it". If we are going to do that we need to spend the savings on increased border and airline security; oh, and on real alternative fuels, and drilling in Alaska because we will have to stop being buddies with the Arab countries. Are you all ready for $6/gal gas?

TJR

I'm ready for $6 a gallon gas. It will still be cheaper than what most of the world pays.

Yes, we should have better border security. How many illegals are invading our country everyday, taking our jobs and burdening our welfare systems?

Airline security--yes, we need taht.

Alternative fuels research should be a priority.

Drilling in Alaska should have started long ago.

Arabs will still sell us gas, even if we don't agree with their human rights violations.

Sounds like we are in agreement!

Now on that statement I agree with you 110% Gavin.

And if there is another 9-11, then don't pussyfoot around. Just start launching nukes. They will get the message then.

TomT,

Had we not been taking a meddlesome stance in the Middle East prior there wouldn't have been a 9-11...I don't care what Giuliani says to the contrary with his inability to accept the reality of "blowback".

TJR

Had we not been taking a meddlesome stance in the Middle East prior there wouldn't have been a 9-11...I don't care what Giuliani says to the contrary with his inability to accept the reality of "blowback".

I agree it hastened the hostility against us and our countries foreign policy has always sucked but you got to remember, these people are crazy and totally resent our whole lifestyle. Even if we pull out completely, it's only a matter of time before some muzzies attack us.

Latest posts